- Post Date:August 24, 2021
- Views 653
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reporting to: Programme Officer
Musasa is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). Musasa mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of gender based violence, prevention of GBV and advocacy. Musasa is implementing the SAFE Communities program in Chiredzi, Mwenezi and Chikomba. The organisation will be focusing on GBV prevention and GBV response.
Musasa is therefore inviting candidates for the position of Field Officers to be based in Mwenezi and Chikomba.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing effective and professional counseling to clients to enable them to make informed decisions concerning their lives;
- Following up clients for extended support;
- Facilitate trainings and awareness programs;
- Train community based cadres and give them intense support throughout program implementation;
- Represent the organization at District level;
- Work closely with GBV duty bearers to strengthen the referral pathway;
- Ensuring that target projects are met;
- Report writing.
- Degree in social sciences/ Diploma in Counselling, Social work or a qualification in Psychology;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office;
- Ability to quickly understand and absorb new topics, issues and disciplines;
- Ability to work well with partners in a consortium;
- Ability to speak Xangani is an added advantage
Send your application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references by Thursday 26 August 2021 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Deadline: 26 August 2021
Related Jobs (25)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time