- Post Date:February 1, 2022
- Views 354
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client has been established for many years, operates in the Agriculture sector – is looking for a hands-on Farm Manager with good business sense and problem-solving approaches focused on efficiency to join them. Shall be responsible to manage staff, animal husbandry (livestock) and pasture (Lucerne) production, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports.
- Analysing existing operations: animal husbandry (livestock) and pasture production and recommend improvements.
- Developing irrigation designs and schedules for livestock pasture.
- Preparing paddocking schedules ensuring that employees understand expectations.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and other supplies are regularly stocked.
- Preparing budgets and reports as required.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of staff members.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast on developments related to agricultural science.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture/Animal science, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in animal husbandry (livestock) and pasture (Lucerne) farming.
- Excellent interpersonal, project and people management skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]
Please send your CV in word format. Also provide your current salary and benefits details!