Farm Manager - Eastern Highlands
- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 365
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client has a stunning farm in the Eastern Highlands and is looking to recruit a Farm Manager. The ideal candidate must have experience in Avocados and Macadamias.
Duties will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the farm such as nursery management, transplanting, irrigation, fertilization, pest management and harvesting.
- Completion of farm expansion plan
- Monitoring of existing orchard
- Management and controls of staff
- Planning and implementation of harvesting programmes
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring of financial performance
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
PLEASE NOTE: Experience in Avocados and Macadamias is essential*
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to please send CV’s to [email protected] by 11th of October 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.