- Post Date:September 2, 2021
- Views 276
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Construction
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Properties as Facilities Manager. If you are eager and motivated to join a large and diversified corporate, this is an opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Oversee third party service providers in maintenance work.
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Review utilities consumption and advise businesses on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee building projects, installations, renovations or refurbishments.
- Facilitate relocation of businesses to new premises.
- Inspect building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Manage SLAs’, planned and unplanned maintenance on equipment such as lifts.
- Ensure that maintenance is completed to required specifications and standards
- Manage the quotation procurement processes and signing off site work etc.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- BSc in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 7 years’ proven experience preferably within the Real Estate industry
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Experience in managing multiple sites, or buildings
- Proven ability to manage large maintenance projects
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Good knowledge of IT packages
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Wednesday, 8 September, 2021.