- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 286
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of FACILITIES ENGINEER.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position is responsible for maintenance of office equipment, buildings, tollgates, weighbridges, and other equipment (e.g., boreholes, generators e.tc). Facilities Engineer handles building equipment emergencies on an ongoing basis and serves as a liaison between ZINARA and outside contractors. The incumbent shall report to Regional Engineer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance of fixed assets, tollgates, weighbridges, building and any other equipment available.
- Ensure all funds are paid to respective contractors to ensure timely maintenance and implementation.
- Come up with maintenance plans for fixed assets.
- Ensure service providers’ responses are communicated with and their needs are attended to, to ensure existence of a functional working relationship.
- Analyse and understands the information, resources and technical requirements of stakeholders and provides management with the updated information required for effective decision making.
- 5 ”O” Level passes including English and Maths
- 2 ”A” Level passes
- Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering or equivalent qualities.
- Diploma in Project Management
- Professional membership with ZIE
- 5 years relevant working experience
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 17 June 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
Or send via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.