Facilities Booking Clerk
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 295
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
We are looking for a Facilities Booking Clerk for a news channel.
Responsible to the Senior Technical Co-ordinator, the Key Result Areas (KRA) of the Facilities Booking Clerk are shown hereunder: –
- The facilities booking officer is responsible for the management and distribution of all engineering equipment from the equipment room. The officer is to work with the assignment editor to allocate any equipment required by the reporters to do their work.
- Compile and maintain records for the team.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties such as copying & compiling engineering data, maintaining & filing records and reports, and handling paperwork.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates should have 5 ‘O’ Level subjects including English.
- Certificate or diploma in security studies.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a broadcasting environment.
- Knowledge of television production equipment
- Be Honest and reliable.
- Work with minimum supervision.
Written applications clearly marked “FACILITIES BOOKING CLERK” should be submitted with Curriculum Vitae no later than 21st May 2021 to: [email protected] OR DELIVER TO:
Human Resources Officer
Cnr Sam Nujoma/George Silundika