- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 139
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are sought for the vacancy of Exploration Geologist arising from current and futuristic requirements.
- Implement exploration programs (delineation drilling, target testing and resource evaluation)
- Oversee diamond drilling campaigns, setting up the rigs, checking drilled depths and determining termination depths
- Produce geophysical survey plans and collect data from the surveys
- Log diamond drill core for geological, structural and geotechnical data
- Review and interpret geologic data from drilling
- Updating and validation of the Geological databases
- Generation of exploration targets from the database
- Ensure site reclamation at drill sites
- QA&QC of geologic data and samples
- Produce exploration monthly reports
- Implementation and review of SOPs and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- At least 5 years working experience in an exploration environment
- Proficiency with geological modelling software packages
- Working knowledge of HSEQ management systems
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RZM Murowa (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.