Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 381
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust
- Kingstons with radio licences, a substantial property portfolio and stationery outlets across the country;
- New Ziana with several regional newspapers in eight provinces
- To manage affairs of the ZMMT and relations with Zimpapers in which the Trust has a 51% shareholding;
- To reposition New Ziana and turning the eight regional newspapers into powerful voices of their readers;
- To revive the fortunes of both Kingstons and New Ziana and provide a vision for turning them into viable entities again;
- Business acumen;
- Strong administration background;
- A thorough understanding of the media space, especially New Media;
- Any academic qualification in any of the above areas and extensive experience in the others will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will have to be self-motivated and should work without constant supervision.
- He/she will report directly to the Chairman of Trustees.
ZMMTT offers an attractive remuneration and package
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Related Jobs (15)
Communications Graduate Intern – Manicaland Program Area on August 4, 2021 Internship
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time