Executive Officer - Natural Resources
- Post Date:January 28, 2022
- Views 513
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of EXECUTIVE OFFICER – NATURAL RESOURCES – GRADE 10 which has arisen within Chirumanzu Rural District Council.
REPORTING TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting of appropriate by-laws and enforcement.
- Management ofall mining activities in the district.
- Participation in all agricultural exhibition.
- Create and maintain an updated database of community and commercial plantations.
- Monitor extraction and exploitation of Natural Resources and manage their sustainable utilisation.
- Liaise and network with relevant government departments, other statutory bodies and NGOs.
- Initiate and manage projects for greening the environment in Chirumanzu District.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare write ups on issues to be deliberated in Committee meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Agriculture and Natural Resources /Environment or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in related field (Local Authority, EMA, Forestry Commission)
- Clean record of service within the Local Government fraternity.
- Computer literacy.
- At least 30 years.
- Class 4 driver licence is a must.
Applications accompanied with certified copies of educational qualifications, professional qualifications and curriculum vitae should reach the undersigned on or before the 31st of January 2022.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Chirumanzu Rural District Council