Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10)
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 393
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Reports to: The Chief Executive Officer
Qualifications and Attributes
- Degree in Human Resources, Law or any relevant Social Sciences Degree
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- A clearance from the ZRP
- A clean Class 4 driver’s license.
- At least 2 years of experience in Middle or Senior Management in the Public Sector
- At least 30 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and Selection of Council employees.
- Payroll management.
- Planning and implementing training and development programs for employees and councilors.
- Facilitating the formulation of Council By-laws.
- Handling labour matters.
- Development, implementation and review of HR policies.
- Manage health and safety well- being of employees
- Public relations management
- Maintain order and employees’ discipline in accordance with the provisions of the Code of conduct.
- Management of Council assets.
- Preparing departmental budgets.
- Managing the preparation and production of Council agendas and minutes of all Council meetings.
- Talent management and employee development initiatives
- Fostering harmonious, mutual relationships.
Interested candidates should submit application letters together with 3 copies of detailed CVS, copies of academic and professional certificates not later than 31 August 2021 to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer,
Mutoko Rural District Council,
P BAG 509
Related Jobs (60)
Evaluation of the Education Out Loud Funded Project on September 28, 2021 Consultancy