Executive Officer - Housing & Community Services
- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 780
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of EXECUTIVE OFFICER HOUSING AND COMMUNITY SERVICES (GRADE 10).
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Management of urban and communal land in the council area.
- Ensuring the provision of sound social services in the district.
- Strategic leadership of the Housing and Community Services Department.
- Servicing of council committees.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- A Degree in Administration, Local Governance or Social Science from a recognised university.
- A relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least three years relevant post qualification experience in middle management in a public sector environment in an administrative or social science position.
- A Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
- Must be at least 30 years old.
- A clean record of service.
- Must be a Zimbabwean Citizen.
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an added advantage.
Application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes, certified copies of national identity card, academic and professional qualifications should reach the undersigned on or before 27 May 2022.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MANYAME RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
RO. BOX 99,
Email: [email protected]
Manyame Rural District Council is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply