- Post Date:February 22, 2022
- Views 418
- Career Level DirectorQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
The Tripartite Negotiation Forum (TNF) is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, well experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Executive Director of the TNF Independent Secretariat.
PURPOSE OF POST
The Mandate of the Executive Director is to coordinate, oversee and implement operational effectiveness and efficiency in the attainment of the Tripartite Negotiation Forum in its statutory mandate
- Co-ordinates activities/meetings of the Tripartite Negotiation Forum (TNF) to ensure its operational effectiveness and efficiency in the attainment of its statutory mandate.
- Plans strategies and financial budgets for the secretariat.
- Creates operations functions that enable the Tripartite Negotiation Forum to achieve its target.
- Provides logistical and administrative support to the Tripartite Negotiation Forum activities as well as facilitate technical support from Expert Organisations.
- Manages the human resources including appointing, suspending and discharging staff of the secretariat.
- Oversees the overall Financial management of the Tripartite Negotiation Forum.
- Implements systems of financial control, accountability and reporting.
- Manages operational risks of the organisation and making the necessary recommendations to the Management committee
- Provides Technical support to the Tripartite Negotiation Forum.
- Prepares annual financial reports and statements in line with Public Financial Management Act requirements as well as regular feedback and progress reports to Management Committee, Main Tripartite Negotiating forum and other entities as needed.
- Facilitates and monitors implementation of Tripartite Negotiation forum decisions
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum educational qualifications and experience
- At least a Master’s Degree in a social sciences field including legal, development, public administration or other.
- A PHD in any related field will be an added advantage.
- Training and experience in leadership and social dialogue/stakeholder management is essential.
- Experience in programme management, financial management and business administration is
- Experience in organizational transformation initiatives, policy development and system operations will be an advantage
- 3 years in a managerial position is a must.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to: [email protected]
NOT LATER THAN 24th FEBRUARY 2022