- Post Date:March 15, 2022
- Views 439
- Career Level DirectorQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Applications are invited to fill the position of Executive Director of the Ecumenical Church Leaders Forum (ECLF) following the retirement of the current Executive Director. ECLF is a community-based organization operating in selected districts in all the ten Provinces of the country and has its headquarters in Bulawayo.
Qualification and skills
The successful candidate must:
- Be practicing Christian, preferably an ordained pastor, in good standing from one of the Churches affiliated to the Zimbabwe Heads of Christian Denominations (ZHCD);
- Possess a minimum of a Masters degree from a recognised University in a relevant field of study;
- Have at least 3 years experience at continuous senior management level or in a comparable context;
- Have experience working with both national and international funding partners; Be creative, innovative and adaptable
- Have extensive exposure in multi-disciplinary and multi-sectoral environments
- Have a good understanding of the NGO world, preferably in community peace building
- Have excellent conflict management and problem-solving skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 18 March 2022