Executive Assistant /Commercial Executive
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 572
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Our fast growing company in the IT products and services sector is looking for a competent and vibrant person to fill the above role. The purpose for this role is to provide assistance to the Managing Director through implementation and tracking of corporate goals and providing effective oversight on the company’s operations and business development activities.
- Assists the Managing Director through Developing, planning and implementing commercial plans and strategies.
- Creates new business development initiatives: This might include creating new product ideas, recommending whether the company should diversify into new markets and determining if the company needs to add/shed divisions or employees etc.
- Stays current with trends in the marketplace to determine if the company needs to shift its business model to address changes in consumer buying habits, technology, legislation or the macro economy.
- Provides the framework and action plans for achieving business objectives through working with department heads to learn their capabilities and determine the feasibility of a new business initiatives.
- Works with the sales team to monitor and track progress toward goals and measure analytics.
- Engages in high-level negotiations together with the Managing Director to generate lucrative contracts or build beneficial relationships with companies and individuals.
- Represents the organisation at conferences, meetings, and trade shows or at regional or national events.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous working experience as commercial executive or business development executive for at least 5 years
- A Master’s degree in Business administration, finance or similar (relevant field)
- Experience in Business Strategic planning and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics.
Candidates who meet this criteria should send their CVs and applications to [email protected] by the 23rd of May 2021.