- Post Date:March 10, 2022
- Views 528
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the post of Examinations Secretary.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English language
- Computer literate
- A minimum of two years relevant experience
- Assist with entry of Candidates for examinations.
- Preparation and dispatching of examination materials to training schools.
- Communication with Invigilators and Examiners.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above post should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae,certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 11″ of March 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.