- Post Date:May 18, 2022
- Views 37
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Examinations Officer in the REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT.
- A relevant Master’s degree or equivalent plus three (3) years relevant experience or a relevant first degree or equivalent plus five (5) years post qualification experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate the preparations of examinations;
- Oversee the conduct of examinations and security of question papers and scripts;
- Disseminate information to staff and students to ensure that they are aware of and comply with examination procedures and regulation;
- Coordinate production of Course Outlines, Question Papers and marking Guides by Departments to facilitate the external examination process;
- Liaise with External Examiners and arrange for their attendance and accommodation;
- Performs other job related duties as required by the supervisor.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected]. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday 20 May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.