Examination Quality Officer
- Post Date:June 7, 2021
- Views 317
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
The Examination Quality Officer is responsible for administration of academic examinations and ISO Quality Management System (QMS). In addition the position is responsible for the administration and accurate and appropriate recording and storage of QMS records and associated documentation. He / She will also provide administrative support to outside training and ensures appropriate quality control and audit measures are adhered to with specific reference to the Institute’s QMS requirements.
- Support and ensure the development of fit for purpose examination and QMS policies and procedures and monitor implementation and effectiveness of same;
- Coordinate and oversee the process for member complaints, academic impropriety etc., and ensure correct processes are implemented in line with the Institute’s QMS protocols;
- Liaise with the Academic and IT Teams for the management of the curriculum set up on the Intellectus.
- Ensure that the programmes are accurately uploaded onto Intellectus as approved;
- Ensuring the administration and accurate and appropriate recording and storage of QMS records and associated documentation.
- Establish, monitor and maintain a central library of documentation pertaining to academic activities and ensure consistent application of a robust version control process;
- Analysing the Institute’s academic data, including exam results reports, grades, attendance figures and other specific academic areas.
- Create, oversee and develop the Institute’s use of data for the Executive Management and auditing by external bodies.
- Support the institutional review process and the completion of institutional self-evaluation;
- Act as desk reviewer for all programmes validations and reviews;
- Maintain Examiner, Markers/Moderators, and liaise with Examiners as required and appropriate, including supporting examiner induction process;
- Renewal of annual licences with relevant government ministries and regulatory bodies;
- Act as a point of contact and communication conduit with validating and regulatory bodies as required;
- Support the HR and Programmes Manager with general administration tasks as directed;
- Administration of outside training and assisting Course Facilitators with class management;
- Bachelor or Diploma in Human Resources/Business Administration/Education or related degree
- A member of IPMZ
- Proven experience of working within a regulatory framework and data management;
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001:2015 and quality management in academic context;
- A highly effective communicator, verbally and in writing.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in policy or procedure development and or review;
- Experience in delivering training or guidance to others;
- Proficient in database management and high level computer skills.
- Ability to establish, manage and maintaining network relationships.
Candidates meeting the above stated criteria should apply to [email protected]by 18 June 2021.
Related Jobs (13)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship