ERP Functional Consultant
- Post Date:April 12, 2021
- Views 481
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
DEPARTMENT: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES UNIT
DESIGNATION: ERP FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
REPORTS TO: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES UNIT MANAGER
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: MAY 2021
We are looking for a functional consultant to help us implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central into our pipeline of customers and prospects. If you have in-house experience with Microsoft ERP software such as NAV or Business Central then this is the role for you, especially if you are looking to take the next step into consultancy.
- Functional project analysis, requirement gathering, process mapping and design
- Functional Design Documentation (FDD) development
- Installation, basic configuration, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- You will be working in customer projects to implement industry standard processes with the aim of reducing costs, increasing customer service and creating frameworks for enhanced collaboration and business efficiency using Microsoft dynamics ERP Business Central / NAV and its surrounding suite of components.
- Add value to customer projects by using the know-how about our solutions and implementations derived from practical experiences
- Act as an adviser to customers regarding best practices and how to configure their solution for making their processes and way of working more efficient
- Design and configure efficient client business solutions
- Perform testing of software configurations and customer solutions
- Provide training to client’s key and end users
- Provide regular internal project reports when required
- Attend product functionality briefings and training sessions
- Train end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Have a passion for supporting our customers in making the best use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant degree in IT/Accounting, with proven exceptional accounting knowledge.
- Relevant certifications in product implementation preferably Microsoft.
- At least 3 years of practical proven implementation experience of ERP but preferably Business Central or NAV in logistics or finance.
- Broad modular/ business process exposure, ideally including manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, finance, or sales
This job description is meant to be only a representative summary of the duties and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. The jobholder may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this job description. The jobholder is expected to perform in a manner consistent with the values and philosophy of Fintech Zimbabwe.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.