- Post Date:August 30, 2021
- Views 824
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Duty stations: Mazowe x 5, Gweru x 5, Bulawayo x 5, Matobo x 5, Insiza x 5
Reporting to: MEAL officer
Musasa is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). Musasa mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of Gender based violence, public education and awareness raising on Violence against Women. The organisation wants to conduct a survey on the impact of COVID 19 on GBV and access to services by project clients in the 5 selected DREAMS districts that the organisation is working in.
Purpose of the assignment
The enumerators will be responsible for data collection using electronic gadgets in the selected wards. Enumerators will be responsible for collecting data for 7 working days and will work under the direct supervision of the MEAL officer.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Collects required data from survey participants and enters the data using electronic devices and checks for errors, consistency and validity;
- Takes part in Key Informant interviews as assigned by the MEAL officer;
- Explains survey objective and data collection process to the participants;
- Ensures that MUSASA core principles and safeguarding standards are met and maintained accordingly.
Skills and traits
- Able to remain impartial and maintain confidence;
- Able to elicit information without leading the interviewee;
- Good report writing skills;
- Able to pay particular attention to detail.
- A social science degree or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstration of past enumerator experience a must.
- NGO work experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate in Shona and Ndebele.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Send your application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references to [email protected]
May you kindly indicate the station you are applying for in the subject box. Applicants must be residents in the respective duty stations and proof of residence will be required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8 September 2021
Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Related Jobs (33)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract