- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 1008
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Successful candidates will be tasked with collecting data for a longitudinal survey making use electronic gadgets in the targeted wards for the survey.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Conducts interviews with selected participants,
- Enters data collected accurately in phone/tablet,
- Thoroughly checks for errors,
- Fully explains the aim of the survey to participants,
- Adheres to the CAFOD’s accountability, safeguarding and confidentiality principles while working on the survey.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant and proven experience with digital data gathering methods.
- Must be able to work under very minimal supervision and be able to meet targets in a timely manner.
- Must be well organised and meticulous.
Interested prospective candidates who meet the minimum job requirements should attach their CV and cover letter and apply via email to [email protected] with Enumerator in the subject line.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Deadline: 16 August 2021
Related Jobs (11)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time