Engineering Superintendent Mechanical (Projects)
- Post Date:February 24, 2022
- Views 279
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
We have been retained by our client, the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of an Engineering Superintendent-Mechanical (Projects) that have arisen within their organization.
- Develops project schedules to ensure all the project are executed on time and within budget.
- Creates designs and plans for proposed projects.
- Ensures project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design,
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders and the project team to provide project deliverables.
- Prepares technical and mechanical reports for all the mechanical projects,
- Ensures compliance to the mine safety, health and environment policies and standards to achieve the company’s objectives.
Job Related attributes
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Post grad Diploma in management or equivalent.
- At least five years working experience in Mining or Heavy Industry.
- Membership lo a professional body ie. ZIE
- Knowledge of ISO14001:2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018.
- Exposure to process growth projects is an added advantage.
Not later than 26 February 2022
Eastgate 2nd Floor Amber Bridge