- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 485
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Afdis is the leading company in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of quality spirits, wines and ciders in Zimbabwe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, results oriented Engineering Manager at our Stapleford Plant. Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full functioning of the Engineering function.
Essential Competencies and Requirements
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Practical understanding of Maintenance Systems and provisions of the Factories and Works Act.
- Highly analytical mind with sound problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Membership to Professional Engineering body such as ZIE will be an added advantage.
- Highly computer literate.
- Knowledge of SAP, IMS and ISO 22000 in an added advantage.
- Avery clean and traceable employment record.
Key Performance Areas
- Formulating maintenance programmes in accordance with World Class Operations practices and implementation thereof – ensuring high plant/equipment availability and reliability at all times.
- Co-ordinating the provision of Engineering Services to user departments, ensuring the right quantities and quality at all times in a sustainable manner.
- Scheduling and management of all CAPEX projects and co-ordinating the implementation thereof timeously and cost effectively.
- Developing and implementing appropriate Training and Development plans for Engineering Staff.
- Drawing the Engineering budget, ensuring effective implementation and controlling expenditure.
- Full responsibility for the day to day management of the Engineering Department.
- Engagement and management of all stakeholders.
If you meet the above qualification, please submit updated CV to:
P O Box WGT 900,
Not later than Sunday, 23rd May 2021 or email to [email protected]. Email subject: “Engineering Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.