- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 441
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Retail
Zuva Petroleum Pvt Ltd, one of Zimbabwe’s leading energy companies, is pleased to announce that a new position has risen within our organization.
We are inviting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of ENGINEERING MANAGER based in Harare, an opportunity to be part of the Zuva team spreading EnergyEveryday!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree or Equivalent in Engineering from a recognised Institution.
- Professional Project Management Qualification.
- A business qualification would be an added advantage.
- Should be a Member of a recognised Engineering Institution.
- Clean Class Four Driver’s licence.
- Five (5) years postgraduate experience in engineering operations, three (3) of which should be at managerial level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and coordinate various engineering functions and operations, including quality assurance, risk management, financial budgets, research, and development.
- Promote the identification and dissemination of engineering best practices as well as identification and exploitation of technological advancements.
- Establish and review process controls, inspection techniques, measurement systems and emphasize continuous improvement and waste reduction.
- Facilitate communication among clients/customers and engineers, ensuring specifications, budgets, and deadlines are clearly communicated and understood.
- Serve as project manager for multiple projects, creating timelines and cost projections, organizing collaborative meetings, and ensuring projects comply with specifications, timelines, and budgets.
- Promote actions and decisions that prevent accidents, harm to people and damage to the environment by establishing, implementing, and maintaining SHEQ administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
Applications accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae are to be submitted on or before 7 September 2021 to [email protected]