Engineer - Mini Hydro (Head Office)
- Post Date:December 5, 2021
- Views 268
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Engineer – Mini Hydro (1 Post) -Head Office within Rural Electrification Fund. Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified academic and professional certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares project concepts and carries out detailed feasibility studies on renewable energy projects.
- Plans and designs civil engineering components of renewable energy projects.
- Implements approved projects and evaluates progress.
- Supervises and evaluates performance of contractors/consultants.
- Carries out project tevel interaction with various stakeholders in projects to ensure completion and adherence to applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Prepares and submits project reports to management.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in structural design, water systems, dams and hydropower.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
- SAP experience is an added advantage.
- Membership of an engineering institute with a practicing licence is a must.
The closing date for receipt of applications for this post is 06 December 2021. Applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be delivered to the address below: –
Chief Human Resource Officer
Rural Electrification Fund
44 Samora Machel
Or Email: [email protected]