Energy Logistics Drivers X 2
- Post Date:January 19, 2021
- Views 390
- Qualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
To ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base stations in the region and to refuel all generators within set key performance indicators so as to ensure set network uptime. The incumbent will be responsible for topping up ZESA recharge units at all base stations so as to ensure set network uptime
- Conducts all fuel offloading connections (i.e. pump and hose, power connection) at the site to ensure safe transfer of fuel into the generator tank.
- Conducts basic generator power supply site checks (circuit breaker, oil levels, battery conditions,) and air conditioner functionality.
- Records generator run hours, fuel levels before and after refuelling.
- Compiles site reports including access roads that require attention.
- Engages casual workers to carry fuel to inaccessible sites, site cleanliness, and site security issues.
- Recharges ZESA units at all base stations and records opening and closing balances of the units.
- Ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base station sites.
- Ensure tanker is clean, serviced and properly licensed all the time.
- Accepts and sets off for planned deliveries using FOA system.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
- Class 2 Driver’s licence
- Defensive driving certificate
- Medical certificate
- 3 years minimum driving experience
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner; Econet Wireless via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Energy Logistics Driver” in the subject area.
Closing date for all applications is 23 January 2020
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to