Energy Logistics Assistants
- Post Date:January 19, 2021
- Views 351
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
To refuel all generators within set key performance indicators so as to ensure set network uptime. The incumbent will also top up ZESA recharge units at all base stations so as to ensure set network uptime
- Conducts all fuel offloading connections (i.e. pump and hose, power connection) at the site to ensure safe transfer of fuel into the generator tank.
- Conducts basic generator power supply site checks (circuit breaker, oil levels, battery conditions,) and air conditioner functionality.
- Records generator run hours, fuel levels before and after refuelling.
- Compiles site reports including access roads that require attention.
- Engages casual workers to carry fuel to inaccessible sites, checks site cleanliness, checks site security issues.
- Recharges ZESA units at all base stations and records opening and closing balances of the units.
- Accepts and set off for site visits using FOA system.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a related field or equivalent
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner; Econet Wireless via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Energy Logistics Assistant” in the subject area.
Closing date for all applications is 23 January 2020
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to
Related Jobs (38)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time