Employee Benefits Senior Consultant
- Post Date:June 7, 2022
- Views 405
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SENIOR CONSULTANT that has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
Reporting to: The Consultancy Services Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible tor the following:
New Business Acquisition
- Develops and implements marketing and sales strategies for acquisition of new business.
- Advises on restructuring of existing products and services of development of new ones.
- Conducts market intelligence and developing relationships.
- Structures and submits quotations of new business proposals inclusive of lender requirements.
- Ensures adherence to new business processing procedures.
- Crafts proposals for incremental business revenue from existing clients
Client Relationship Management’ Client Retention
- Monitors and influences the client servicing performance of EB clients
- Develops appropriate client and broker, intermediary communicator relating to business terms and conditions to all stakeholders.
- Trains Clients/Trustees on pension and related benefits and relevant legislation.
- Participation in preparation of strategy documents and action items.
- Monitors adherence to operational standards.
- Prepares monthly and ad hoc performance reports to the Consultancy services manager.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Marketing/ Risk end Insurance Management
- 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing of insurance products, 1 cf which should be at a supervisory level
- Life Assurance products’ knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills/Ability to communicate at all levels
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under Pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 10 June 2022.