- Post Date:January 12, 2022
- Views 324
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
RZM MUROWA (PVT) LTD is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of ELECTRICIAN.
- Maintenance and repairs of Plant electrical drives, Substations and Transmission infrastructure and MCCs
- Installation and Maintenance of substation protection systems
- High Voltage(33kV and above) switching
- Cable joining
- Isolation and Lockout duties
- Attend to breakdowns and planned maintenance
- Daily inspections on the Plant Equipment
- Requesting spares and consumables from stores
- Mentoring Assistants and Apprentices.
- Compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and Quality requirements
- Class 1 Apprenticeship trained Joumeyman.
- National Diploma in Electrical power Engineering will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years post qualification work experience
- 33kV switching licence
- PEX cable joining certificate
- Working experience in a mining environment is a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems
RZM MUROWA (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 14 January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.