- Post Date:July 10, 2021
- Apply Before: July 31, 2021
- Views 307
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
This position will be responsible for the support of machinery breakdowns and planned maintenance activities, as well as working with operations and other key stakeholders to improve equipment reliability within the plant. You must be available to work shifts.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure that Plant equipment reliability.
- Ensure that departmental objectives and work assignments are undertaken and accomplished to completeness
- Installing and maintaining electrical equipment in first class working condition.
- Ensuring efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances.
- Ensuring all work carried out on premises conform to IEE regulations (wiring of premises) and internal standards if more stringent in all areas of engineering, quality and safety health & environment.
- Fault finding and attending to breakdowns.
What will make you successful
- Journeyman Class One Certificate
- Possess high work standards and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Display a professional approach to the continuous improvement process
- Genuine team player
- Experience in a high speed, continuous operating manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience with SAP and TPM would be an advantage
- PLC & Scada experience
- Sound knowledge and application of workplace health and safety regulations
- Demonstrated ability to identify faults through the use of fault-finding techniques
- Experience in the prompt rectification of production breakdown
- Attend to Electrical Maintenance
- Execute planned maintenance schedules
- Line set-up and maintenance activities
- Equipment shutdown maintenance
Related Jobs (14)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Assistant on July 10, 2021 Full Time