- Post Date:March 1, 2021
- Views 326
- Qualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
The position is a middle managerial post reporting to the Resident Engineer. You shall be part of the technical team based at the Mine.
The following duties and skills are required;
- Planning of work and allocation of tasks to ensure availability of power across all plants
- Providing technical guidance and diagnostic advice including on the job training to subordinates
- Liaising with relevant service providers and contractors as required
- Planning and assigning repair and maintenance activities for the cooling systems maintenance crew
- Initiating requisitions for material requirements for equipment as required
- Planning and assigning repair and maintenance activities for the maintenance crew
- Preparing monthly overtime returns and monthly time sheets and reports
- Overseeing dispatch of departmental equipment for external repair
- Enforcing safety and work performance standards and regulations as well as discipline
Qualification + Experience
- BSc Hons Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- Membership with the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers and Engineering Council of Zimbabwe.
- At least 3- 5 years post graduate experience.
- Past experience in mining environment is a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with ISO & OHSAS Management systems.
The job offers a negotiable USD salary with excellent Mine Site living conditions – email Colin Roberts
Related Jobs (17)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time