- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 113
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are sought for the vacancy of Electrical Engineer arising from current and futuristic requirements.
- Ensuring availability and reliability of the Plant, Instrumentation and Control Equipment
- Maintenance of Electricity reticulation and protection infrastructure
- Scoping, implementation and handover of electrical projects
- Ensuring compliance with all electrical works legal requirements
- Identify and evaluate continual improvement initiatives
- Ensuring availability of critical plant spares
- Contractor management
- Implementation and review of SOPs and policies
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in a mining environment
- Registered or eligible for registration with a recognized professional association
- Working knowledge of HSEQ management systems
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RZM Murowa (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Related Jobs (33)
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time