- Post Date:May 10, 2022
- Views 494
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Kuvimba Mining House has an exciting and challenging career opportunity based at Jena Mines. Applications are invited from competent, qualified, and experienced individuals to fill the vacant position of ELECTRICAL ENGINEER on a permanent basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- A Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a reputable University.
- Membership to an Engineering Professional body.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Computer literacy (MS OFFICE, MS PROJECTS, and application packages (SAP) is essential).
- Sound Knowledge of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- At least Five years Mining or Heavy Industry Experience at a Senior Position
KEY RESULT AREAS – :
- Appy trained Electrician in a Mining and Processing environment.
- At least ten years post qualification experience, three of which should be at Supervisory level.
- Diploma, HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Taking Charge of all Electrical Engineering functions for Underground Mining and Processing Plant.
- In Charge of the Safety, Health and Environment issues for all Electrical Sections.
- Ensuring optimum and efficient utilisation of Power and managing maximum demand.
- Determine the order and sequence of equipment systematic switch-on to maintain low peak demand values.
- To assist in the Mine’s Engineering endeavors and to ensure that equipment function at optimum levels.
- Any other duties in line with the Electrical Engineering.
APPLICATIONS TOGETHER WITH DETAILED CV’s AND PROOF OF QUALIFICATIONS ARE TO BE FORWARDED TO:
The Human Resources Manager
Email:- [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday 13 May 2022.