- Post Date:December 15, 2021
- Views 285
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Education
Duties and responsibilities
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the management of the education sector within the Anglican Diocese of Manicaland (CPCA) in accordance with the Acts of the Diocese. This includes inspection of all schools, liaison with various education stakeholders on educational issues, formulation of policies and implementation. The incumbent will also be the link between the Ministry of Education and Anglican Diocese of Manicaland educational institutions.
- Feasibility and viability study to assess viability and feasibility of operating the school in the new operational model;
- Increased Revenue for development of existing infrastructure;
- Provide leadership in the new operational model (cooperate with the Education Commission, prepare teachers and ancillary staff and put in place structures and systems);
- Improved Development Fund Income (Levy);
- Improved Income for Education Department; Modernization of ICT project immediate;
- Transformation of Schools to offer tertiary and vocational education;
- Repossess Anglican land around 150 schools around the Diocese of Manicaland;
- Improve Anglican schools leadership and teachers (identify teachers with potential to be developed into leaders);
- Improve results for Anglican Schools (Identify teachers to participate in modules development and delivery of diocesan lectures).
- A minimum of a Master of education degree or any related master’s degree;
- 10 plus years managerial experience in the education environment;
- Clean class 4 driver’s license;
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities;
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies;
- High quality inter-personal skills;
- Keep abreast of new developments and strong commercial judgement.
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to: [email protected]
The Anglican Diocese of Manicaland, CPCA, established in 1981, is 1 of 5 Anglican Dioceses in Zimbabwe. It is part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa (CPCA) – which is the Anglican Church in Botswana, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is also part of the global Anglican Communion.
Deadline: 17 December 2021