Education and Training Coordinator
- Post Date:February 11, 2021
- Views 354
- Qualification DegreeExperience 3-5 YearsIndustry Non Governmental
An opportunity has arisen within a local NGO working nationally to enhance access to justice and promote human rights. Applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons are invited for the post of Education and Training Coordinator based at the Head Office in Harare.
The Education and training coordinator will be responsible for implementing and supervising the organizations’ internal and external training programmes. This includes implementation of the Training of Service Providers strategy, coordinating staff development programmes and coordinating the development and procurement of Information, Education and Communication material for the organization.
The Education and Training Coordinator will be expected to:
- Coordinate training activities for the organisation ensuring compliance with funding partner’s obligations; conduct training within the organization and training of justice sector actors;
- Continuously monitor training and education programmes to assess progress and results ;
- Provide input into the training and education plan for the organization, developing and coordinating the development of IEC material and identify challenges and make recommendations to address such challenges.
- The Coordinator will compile donor specific, institutional and any other reports required by the organization and represent the organisation at meetings with relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree or Social Science Degree.
- A Masters in Human Rights / Development Studies / equivalent;
- 4-5 years’ experience (preferably with experience in instructional design) and at least 3 years’ experience working for an NGO;
- Clean class 4 driver’s license essential;
- Willing to travel regularly within Zimbabwe;
- Language skills in Shona and Ndebele are an added advantage.
Interested applicants to direct their applications with a motivational letter and CVs to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 February 2021