Education and Examinations Officer
- Post Date:March 10, 2022
- Views 492
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the post of Education and Examinations Officer.
Qualifications and experience
- A Senior Nurse/Midwife with a teaching qualification with nurse education experience (minimum 5 years’ experience).
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
- Registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe and in good standing.
- Receiving, reviewing and processing student documents for indexing.
- Maintenance of an up to date and accurate students database.
- Effective communication with nurse training institutions.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above post should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae,certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 11″ of March 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (18)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022