- Post Date:August 2, 2022
- Views 255
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following Lecturing position of ECONOMICS LECTURER.
- BSc in Economics/ BEd majoring in Economics/Any relevant Bachelors Degree.
- A relevant Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- A teaching qualification in Secondary School Education.
- A minimum of five (5) years teaching experience in Secondary School.
- Only members who are currently working for the Government of Zimbabwe and are confirmed would be considered for the post.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out research,
- Supervision of research Projects, and
- Teaching Practice supervision,
Remuneration: Successful candidate in the lecturer salary scale will maintain his/her current grade.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should submit the following documents:
- An application letter,
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- Copy of National I.D, copy of Birth Certificate,
- Copy of academic and professional certificates, and
- A copy of completed RBM for 2019.
NB: Photocopies must be certified by the Commissioner of Oaths and be in duplicate (2 sets of photocopies in 2 sets of envelopes).
Candidates meeting the above requirements must apply to:
HILLSIDE TEACHERS’ COLLEGE,
P. BAG 2,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews
Closing date for applications is 5 August 2022.
NB: Members who once left Public Service should attach a clearance letter from the Public Service Commission.