EC Midterm Review
- Post Date:July 6, 2021
- Views 269
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
The European Commission – through the Development Cooperation Instrument’s Civil Society and Local Authorities Thematic Programme- awarded Trócaire funding towards the project, “Strengthening the role of the church in promoting social cohesion and civic participation within devolution processes,” hereafter referred to as the Project. The aim of this three-year project is to strengthen the capacity and role of the Zimbabwe Heads of Christian Denominations (ZHOCD) to promote good governance, social cohesion, and civic participation in Midlands, Manicaland, and Masvingo Provinces in the context of Zimbabwe’s ongoing ‘Devolution and Decentralisation Framework’ (2019).
Trocaire seeks to conduct a Mid Term Review (MTR) to assess the continued relevance of the project and ascertain whether the church is promoting social cohesion and civic participation in the devolution agenda. The MTR, using the key OECD evaluation criteria, seeks to check the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact, and sustainability of the intervention in the devolution and decentralisation agenda.
Overall, the project’s aim is to strengthen the capacity and role of the Zimbabwe Heads of Christian Denominations (ZHOCD) to promote good governance, social cohesion, and civic participation in Midlands, Manicaland and Masvingo Provinces in the context of Zimbabwe’s ongoing ‘Devolution and Decentralisation Framework’ (2019).
View the full terms of reference here
Qualified individuals or Consulting firms who meet the qualifications above should submit an expression of interest, which should include the following:
- A narrative/technical proposal demonstrating understanding of the ToRs;
- A financial proposal indicating all costs associated with the consultancy. Clearly show the cost per activity;
- Indicative timetable for completion of the assignment;
- CVs of consultant(s) who will work on the assignment;
- Contacts of at least two referees who the client can contact;
- Sample of the previous work done.
Completed bids must be sent by e-mail in PDF format to [email protected] with heading: Trocaire Mid -Term Review.
No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
Deadline: 10 July 2021
Related Jobs (7)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021