Earth Moving & Vehicle Workshop Manager
- Post Date:March 23, 2022
- Views 231
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Mining
Dorowa Minerals Limited, a member of the Chemplex Group of Companies seeks the services of mature, self motivated and experienced person to fill the position of Earth Moving & Vehicle Workshop Manager that has arisen in our Earth Moving and Vehicle Workshop Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for the Earth Moving and Vehicle Workshop Department reporting to the General Manager.
THE JOB ENTAILS THE FOLLOWING AMONG OTHERS:
- Maintenance of the Dorowa and Nyazura earth moving and mobile equipment availability
- Formulation and implementation of maintenance plans of the equipment
- Overall equipment management
- Preparation of earth moving and vehicle maintenance schedules ensuring effective earth moving and vehicles availability.
- Leading and monitoring a robust preventative maintenance system.
- Preparation of capital, operational and projects budgets.
- A University degree from a recognised institution in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years post qualification experience of which 5 years should be working with Earth Moving Equipment and at managerial level preferably in the Mining Industry.
- A member of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers and/or any other professional body will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Applications attached to detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be submitted not later than 25 March 2022 to:-
Email: [email protected] or hand deliver to:
The HR Manager,
Chemplex Corporation Ltd,
93 Park Lane,