Drivers x 2
- Post Date:May 26, 2021
- Views 649
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the above opportunity that has arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives vehicles and other equipment as necessary
- Checks overall condition of the vehicle/ equipment before driving
- Refuels vehicles including Ground Support Equipment
- Conducts multiple staff pick-ups and drop-offs and delivery of mails
- Loads and offloads baggage from vehicles and equipment as necessary
- Cleans vehicles as necessary
- Completes vehicle logs and fuel reports as necessary
- Report vehicle defects and maintenance requirements for vehicles conducts minor services/ repairs in breakdown situations such as tyre change
Qualifications and experience required:
- 5 O levels including Maths and English
- Certificate in Logistics or related qualification will be an added advantage.
- Clean class 1 driver’s licence
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- Valid Medical Examination Certificate
- Must have at least 3 years of driving passenger vehicles
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified
copies of academic and professional certificates to: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 1 June 2021.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (7)
Development worker (m/f/d) as Advisor for Transport Planning on April 14, 2021 Contract