- Post Date:February 7, 2021
- Views 460
- Qualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Reports to: Admin Assistant
- Keeping the organisation’s vehicle safe and making sure that all errands are done on time and officers are taken to their various workstations on time.
Level of decision making
- Minor decisions.
- Taking officers to their work stations;
- Assisting the organisation in its day to day errands;
- Delivering mail and picking up quotations;
- Picking up donations and suppliers;
- Keeping accurate vehicle records i,e fuel usage, mileage etc;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Keeping the vehicles safe and clean all the time.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar post;
- Experience in working with more than one officer;
- Experience in working with children and communities.
- At least a clean class 4 driver’s license and a defensive driving certificate.
- At least 3 years experience in the similar post;
- Experience in working with children;
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Good Communication skills;
- A responsible person;
- Ability to work in a busy environment with minimal supervision;
- Must love children.
Please send your application to [email protected]
Deadline: 15 February 2021