- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 230
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
The position of Driver/Mechanic has arisen for a television channel.
Reporting to the Logistics and Admin Officer, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Drive any company vehicles when delegated for duty.
- Delivery of Mail/parcels.
- Driving Executives and staffers in Greater Harare and around the country.
- Cheque and cash collection as required.
- Maintain a zero tolerance on traffic offences and accidents monthly.
- Adhere to Standard route times, sequences and norms always.
- Clean vehicles as per allocation daily.
- Submission of vehicle faults to Logistics and Admin Officer on a daily basis.
- Servicing and repairing motor vehicles
- Attending to vehicle break downs.
- Qualified Journeyperson (Motor Mechanics) Class 1.
- Atleast 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Class 2 driver’s license.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- Must be aged between 30 and 40 years.
ESSENTIAL SPECIALIST SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
- Good communication
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Versatile, goal getter and prepared to work outside normal working hours.
Candidates meeting the above specifications should send written applications clearly marked ‘DRIVER/MECHANIC’ and CVs with certified copies of educational qualifications, driver’s
license and defensive driving certificate to:- [email protected]
The closing date of receiving applications is 15th October 2021.
Related Jobs (36)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021