Driver (Global Fund) x 1
- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 437
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within National AIDS Council.
DRIVER (Global Fund) x 1
Fixed Term contract -27 months (2 years, 3 months)
Station: NAC Head Office
Reports to: Administration Officer
- Drive NAC vehicles on official duties.
- Clean vehicles daily and check functionality of accessories.
- Conduct daily vehicle checks and report all defects.
- Monitor and report vehicles service mileage when due.
- Compile and submit vehicle log books for all errands carried out.
- Update and maintain vehicle daily usage files.
- Initiate fuel requests for all pool vehicles.
- Deliver mail and undertake other messenger duties as assigned by anyone in authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language.
- Clean Class 2 Drivers’ licence.
- Valid Defensive Driver’s Certificate.
- At least 3 years driving experience.
Competencies & Attributes
- Integrity & confidentiality
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Applications must be submitted by email to: [email protected]
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein. Applicants that do not comply with the requirements shall be automatically disqualified.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 27 August 2021