Driver - Class One
- Post Date:June 8, 2021
- Views 161
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Transportation
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency (ZINGSA), a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22), is searching for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the post of DRIVER X 1
- Drive staff and official visitors on official trips as assigned.
- Maintain vehicle log book for official trips.
- Ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s); check oil, water, battery, tyres, etc.
- Perform minor repairs and maintain the vehicle(s) in clean condition. Ensuring timely vehicle servicing and repairs to maintain vehicles in sound condition
- Handle local and organisational formalities when involved in an accident or incident ensuring all organisational and national regulations and procedures are followed correctly.
- Collect and deliver mail, documents and goods for ZINGSA.
- Assist the office staff in performing administrative duties such as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Clean Class One (1) driver’s licence.
- Valid defensive driver’s licence.
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including English.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Class 1, driving transport and vehicle management.
- Mature and organised individual requiring minimum supervision.
- Punctual person with excellent communication skills.
Applications; certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 11 June 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue,
Or email [email protected]