Driver - Bulawayo (Motor Industry NEC Grade 5)
- Post Date:April 1, 2021
- Views 476
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced prospective applicants to fill in the above-mentioned position which hes arisen at our Bulawayo Branch. The Primary responsibility is to help meet the needs of customers by delivering and picking up items in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as conduct a variety of company’s errands,
Reports to: Service Manager
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- 3 ‘O* Levels including English and Mathematics.
- Class 2 & 3 Driver’s license
- At least 5 years driving experience
- Defensive Driving Certificate
- Excellent customer service.
- Displays personal integrity and honesty.
- Good interpersonal and social skills to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently
- Good team player with a flexible approach
- Pick up and carry packages and other items to & from specific locations (as assigned).
- Moving of customer vehicles at the express lane & wash-bay
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- Maintain the vehicle in good condition
- Performing any other duties 2 assigned
- Must be available to start immediately.
If you are interested and meet the above mentioned criteria, send your application and CV in Word format to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 4 pm – 6 April 2021