- Post Date:June 13, 2021
- Views 395
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
Rural Electrification Agency, Mashonaland West Province is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following permanent post of Driver, which have arisen in REA.
- 5’O’Levels including English language.
- Clean class 2 Driver’s license
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Defensive driving certificate.
- Transports materials to and from project sites.
- Transports line gangs to and from project sites
- Checks if quantities loaded tally with what is stated on the STFs.
- Checks condition of the vehicle.
- Carries out basic maintenance and care of provincial fleet.
- Advises administration department when the vehicle is due for service.
- Any other duties delegated by the superior.
Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates. The closing date for receipt of applications will be 15 June 2021. Applications should be addressed to:
The Provincial Manager
Rural Electrification Agency
P.O Box 306
Or deliver personally at:
CABS Building Second Floor
30 Magamba Way
Email to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (7)
Development worker (m/f/d) as Advisor for Transport Planning on April 14, 2021 Contract