- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 307
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of DRIVER that has risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P11
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : TRANSPORT ASSISTANT
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels
- Valid class 4 driver’s licence.
- Defensive driving certificate.
- Punctual and trustworthy person.
- Good Public Relations and Customer Care skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical and vehicle maintenance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Shona or Ndebele.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicles for authorized trips and assignments.
- Fuel vehicles for officers.
- Keep updated log sheets up-dated.
- Ensure the safety of the vehicle while on duty.
- Report vehicle defects and technical mechanical faults.
- Liaise with the transport officer / Administration officer when the vehicle is due for service.
- Keep the vehicles in a clean state.
- Any other duties assigned by Administration Officer/Transport Assistant.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.