- Post Date:March 9, 2022
- Views 535
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Type of contract: Fixed Term (9 months) renewable.
Reports to: Counselor
Start: March 2022
The Driver / Logistician is responsible for providing safe and efficient logistical support required for project implementation in field sites. The Logistician will be responsible for the collection and submission of all accounting documentation on goods, services or cash received and delivered as well as consumption of materials on trips undertaken.
- Provide safe, secure and timely transport services for passengers and goods;
- Perform receptionist duties and any other assigned administrative tasks;
- Cleaning the office and premises to maintain a high level of hygiene in and around the field office;
- Assist with preparation and cleaning of meeting rooms for various meetings / events and perform any other occasional support tasks for the successful hosting of meetings at the offices or in the field;
- Record the use of the vehicle under the Logistician’s responsibility every time it is used by completing all details specified in the logbook and any other guidelines on the use of motor vehicles;
- Deliver the vehicle to the approved garage for service and maintenance;
- Carry out the required procedures (including completion of documentation and managing any accident involving a GALZ vehicle);
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Counsellor to respond to emerging LGBT+ needs and emergencies.
- 5 Ordinary levels including Maths and English,
- Clean class 4 driving license;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- Basic counseling training;
- Knowledgeable about MSM / WSW / LGBTI;
- Open mindedness;
- Planning and budgeting;
- Coordination and supervision;
- Relationship management and Report writing.
Applications must be submitted by email to j[email protected]
Deadline: 11 march 2022