Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of DRIVER – GRADE 6 which has arisen within Chirumanzu Rural District Council.
REPORTING TO: EXECUTIVE OFFICER – HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving council vehicles
- Cleaning and maintaining council vehicles
- Ensuring timeous servicing of council vehicles
- Carrying out other council errands as directed by HOD
- Ability to write and read
- Clean class 2 drivers licence
- Valid defensive driving certificate
- 3 years driving experience
Applications accompanied with certified copies of educational qualifications, professional qualifications and curriculum vitae should reach the undersigned on or before the 31st of January 2022.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Chirumanzu Rural District Council