- Post Date:February 24, 2021
- Views 496
- Qualification CertificateExperience 5-10 YearsIndustry Non Governmental
- To drive TFoHF vehicles as per policies and procedures, the Road Traffic Act of Zimbabwe and other applicable rules and regulations, instructions and guidelines;
- Ensuring that TFoHF vehicles are clean all the time and make daily checks on vehicles to ensure that they are roadworthy all the time and advising the designated supervisor when the vehicles are due for service and planning for the servicing of vehicles well in advance to avoid disruptions of activities due to preventable faults;
- Running errands as instructed by the designated supervisor and any other senior officer;
- To conduct vehicle handover checks at all times when vehicles are exchanged and report any noted anomalies promptly;
- Updating the logbook after every trip.
- Compiling fuel usage forms.
- In the event of an accident, the Road Traffic Act guidelines and TFoHF Policies and procedures are followed.
- Carrying out other office duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing;
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 O’ Levels including English;
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License;
- Defensive Driving certificate;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Driver;
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations;
- Administrative Qualifications is an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes;
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Punctual and reliable.
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources. All applications must be sent by email to [email protected] and please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position applied for.
Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
Deadline: On a rolling basis but not later than 25 February 2021