- Post Date:November 10, 2021
- Views 390
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Transport people and equipment, ensure care and proper maintenance of the vehicle under his / her responsibility.
- Ensure that the project vehicle has legal and valid documents, i.e insurance, license disc and car radio licence;
- Check that the vehicle has the required tools for use in case of a breakdown;
- Check the fire extinguisher and make sure that it has not expired;
- Ensure that the vehicle has adequate fuel for project activities;
- Drive project staff to and from project sites;
- Follow the vehicle procedures as indicated in the vehicle policy;
- Make sure the vehicle is clean at all times;
- Log the vehicle in and out every time it is used;
- Park the vehicle at a safe designated place;
- Ensure that the project vehicles is serviced on time – every 5,000km and advise head office when it is due;
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications / experience
- 5 O Levels;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- At least 3 years professional driving experience in an NGO;
- Knowledge of Harare and possession of first aid certificate is an added advantage.
Applications should include a CV and cover letter. In the cover letter (of no more than two pages in length), the candidate should briefly describe his or her motivation for the position and highlight relevant experience. Send CVs including a cover letter to [email protected]
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, we may not be able to respond to each individual candidate. PanAfricare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to workplace diversity.
Deadline: 12 November 2021 (5pm)